Eagles Combat CLub

Eagles Combat CLub

Monday 17 October 2011

Fighter's view


ABHIJIT KUNDU

Being training in variuos martial arts for sometimes.I was looking forward to learn MMA.Eagles Combat Club till now has been a great experience and I love how discipline and great respect is given the highest importance in this Club.Mr.Antony  has complete understanding of each and every member and i feel fortunate to train under him.I also appreciate the strictness while training and the warmth and friendliness as soon as the training is over.Past few days training with Eagles Combat Club has become an important part of my day to day life.I would love to get pushed more and i am really looking forward to compete in MMA and i know Mr.Antony will make me competition ready.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Abhi on joining this club. Enjoy and be successful in this endeavor too.

    ReplyDelete