Eagles Combat CLub

Eagles Combat CLub

Sunday 16 October 2011

Fighter's view


JOHN PAUL VICTOR

My mentor Antony Raj Narendran Marudhu who is my friend and expert in martial arts has been my coach in teaching me in various disciplines like Boxing,kick boxing & especially Mixed Martial Arts(MMA).
He's really a very good teacher and a professional fighter. He understands the talent in his students and teaches them accordingly. That's is his specialty.
He always tells his students "NO PAIN NO GAIN". Perfectionism is the main goal of Mr. Antony. He expects each and every punch & kicks to be perfect & accurate with a good reach-ability.

Eagles combat club is the club under which i practice my MMA . Its a really good and young club with aspiring students who want to showcase their various skills and talents in the field of MMA.
This club under the guidance of Mr. Antony provides a platform for the young fighters to step into the world of professional fighting & I am proud to be one among them

3 comments:


  1. OT: Manny Pacquiao is still the man! Check out Manny Pacquiao speed shadowboxing all day on the official MP Youtube Channel now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. ufc news

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. mma news

    ReplyDelete